Monday, October 29, 2012

MisMatch Monday...Halloween Style!

Many of you know Diana of Suburban Girl Studio (Beads, Jewelry) and of her love of mismatch earrings. In fact she guest posts on Art Jewelry Elements about her mismatch love.

After participating in the mismatch swap and blog hop last week I also am hooked! Then I find that in her last Monday MisMatch post Diana threw out a new challenge to include Halloween...I LOVE Halloween! To see Diana's orignal post click on the link above...she posted some really beautiful fall inspired earrings using some of her awesome stone wear designs.

But enough about all that! Let's have some reveal you say!



I am completely in love with my earrings! I decided I wanted to use one of the tiles I made from the latest Halloween images from Ella of Calico Collage. Similar tiles are available in my supply shop, Asbury Avenue Designs. Then I discovered the little pink skull bead from Gaea and the skeleton key image was perfect! The same day I saw Diana's post and started putting ideas together, my polymer rounds came in the mail from Martha of Menagerie Studio. I'm linking you to her webshop because these are a special order item and she provides detail on her wesite how to contact and order. She has lots of yummy colors! I had of course ordered purple...along with several other colors! They were perfect with the coloring in the tile and a wonderful shade of what I call witch purple...my favorite! I brought the designs together with darkened brass wire, chain and a filigree hoop from Fallen Angel Brass. The earwires are handmade by me from darkened brass wire.


I hope you enjoyed today's mismatch post...Stop by again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love the combination of vibrant purple and soft pink! And that collage tile! Oh my!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Now I want to go make a second pair and haul out some skulls and keys ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mismatch earrings. I missed the swap and blog hop. Looks like it was fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating Kari! Love the earrings you made!

    ReplyDelete