Friday, December 7, 2012

New Creations...


I've been working on lots of new projects the last few days...hoping to have a shop update this weekend. During my show I wrapped alot of beads to prepare them for designs in the works. I've always found it's a great way to get things done and grab the attention of passers by and shoppers, excellent way to start a conversation!



This is one of my favorites...I am really starting to get the hang of working with sari silk. It adds a really beautiful element to my designs.


This is one of my favorites...I am really starting to get the hand of working with sari silk. It adds a really beautiful element to my designs.


 

And earrings... now I just have to get some listings done...and I have so many more designs planned out and in the works...  So I'm off for now to work on my growing to do list. I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak of things to come!

1 comment: